Name:
Location: Chicago, IL

Artistic Director of The Storytellers

Saturday, September 24, 2005

AN ADULT EVENING OF SHEL SILVERSTEIN

By Shel Silverstein

Directed by Michael Moorehead, Chris Hill, Mariangela Saavedra

November 14-17 at 8:00pm
November 18th at 11:00pm

At Strawdog Theater Company 3829 N Broadway, Chicago

Tickets are $15
$12 for Students and Seniors
Half Off-Industry Tickets on November 14th and 15th

Call 773-244-0116 for Reservations

THIS SHOW IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on you new company! So how rauncy is this show, that it has a "warning" it is not suitable for children?

11:53 AM  
Blogger MariGerard said...

It's definately not a kids show. Shel was a dirty old man, but a comedy genius! Come and see it!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, no. 'Sounds like it's not my cup of tea. I'll keep checking back to see what your next show is, so maybe I can come to that.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a theatre artist moving to Chicago in two weeks and I was researching theatre companies and yours caught my eye. I'm very excited to see An Adult Evening of Shel Silvertein. Having grown up on his children's books, I was shocked to have recently happened by his..um...adult material.
Anyway, I would love to recieve more information about your company. I would also be interested in any artistic opportunities with The Storytellers Theatre Company. How would someone go about getting more involved with your company?

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home